Nocturnal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current News
7/16 The page may look a little off right now, due to construction. I will try to have it back on track as soon as possible, but please remain patient! ___________________ 7/16 Plots! I'm thinking about making a plot for Nocturnal so it can get this show on the road. Any comments or suggestions? Click here - CLICK!
Weather & Detais
Season: Autumn _________________ Weather: Sunny with few clouds. The storm is over, leaving the ground wet and muddy. The river is flooded, and animals have come out of their den. The air is getting cooler, the nice feeling of autumn weather. More leaves are starting to fall from the trees, beginning to gain their winter nakedness. _________________ Breeding: No Birthing:No
Lakota Rivers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: Zena Status: Open
Silent Plains Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Shadow Walkers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Affiliates
Thrillcity of ash
Vote For US!
Top 50 Wolf RPG

Free Top Site

Liquid Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

Liquid Time Empty
PostSubject: Liquid Time   Liquid Time Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 10:33 am

Hey guys,
Since we don't have many players, i'm going to allow liquid time for the time being. I'm doing this so you may start RPing like crazy, and have more fun on Nocturnal. I'm going to ask though that you keep it pretty reasonable, like no more than 3 or 4 places at once just because I think it will be hard to keep up with.

Another thing- How would you guys feel about a little friendly competition? I was thinking that maybe we could have a contest to see how many players we can each recruit. There would be a prize, i'm not sure what, maybe their own pack? Who knows. Leave suggestions!

Last edited by Zena on July 23rd 2012, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nocturnal.rpg-board.net
RedReaper19
New Comer
New Comer
RedReaper19

Liquid Time Empty
PostSubject: lets the race begin!   Liquid Time Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 2:31 pm

I think the competition idea is a good idea. And for prizes, a new pack or something would be cool! Smile

What's liquid time?[quote]
Back to top Go down
Amaris
Amaris

Liquid Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Time   Liquid Time Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 2:57 pm

Liquid time is being able to have your wolf in multiple places at once. So if you could RP in as many threads as you like with the same character :DD
And CONTEST!?!? HELL YEAH. I won. XD jk
Back to top Go down
Hurricane_
New Comer
New Comer
Hurricane_

Liquid Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Time   Liquid Time Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 4:02 pm

I like the idea of a contest, but maybe instead of you selecting the prize, they may think of there own? Of course it would need to be cleared with you so that it'll be okay. I'm just saying this cuz if i just so happened to win, i don't think i would like a pack. But i don't really know what else i may like. x)
Back to top Go down
http://rainpack.omgforum.net
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

Liquid Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Time   Liquid Time Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 5:07 pm

Hmm. Decisions, decisions. what if we all brainstorm some idea's together and figure out what in the world we could have as a prize? Perhaps a few small things bunched together, or one big thing. Perhaps even having the choice of choosing which one you would like. For example a few small things all together could be like a colorized name (if i can figure out how to do that) and something small like that together. or a big prize like gaining your own pack.
Back to top Go down
https://nocturnal.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Liquid Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Time   Liquid Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liquid Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nocturnal :: Common Grounds :: Updates on Nocturnal-
Jump to: