Nocturnal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current News
7/16 The page may look a little off right now, due to construction. I will try to have it back on track as soon as possible, but please remain patient! ___________________ 7/16 Plots! I'm thinking about making a plot for Nocturnal so it can get this show on the road. Any comments or suggestions? Click here - CLICK!
Weather & Detais
Season: Autumn _________________ Weather: Sunny with few clouds. The storm is over, leaving the ground wet and muddy. The river is flooded, and animals have come out of their den. The air is getting cooler, the nice feeling of autumn weather. More leaves are starting to fall from the trees, beginning to gain their winter nakedness. _________________ Breeding: No Birthing:No
Lakota Rivers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: Zena Status: Open
Silent Plains Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Shadow Walkers Pack
Alpha: None Alphesse: None Status: Open
Affiliates
Thrillcity of ash
Vote For US!
Top 50 Wolf RPG

Free Top Site

Rain Shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaris
Amaris

Rain Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Rain Shadow   Rain Shadow Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 3:46 pm

Rain Shadow Grey-wolf-snow
Name: Rain Shadow
Nickname: Shadow
Breed: Grey Wolf
Appearance: Shadow is large for a female wolf yet still very lean. She is very muscular and strong and her limbs and long and toned. Her overall stature is big yet still obviously feminine. Her ears are small and rounded and her tail is long and thick, not just with fur. Her fur is also very thick but very soft and silky. It is a creamy white with mixtures of light and dark blacks with a few patches of light brown tan. She has a lot of scars on her underbelly from being attacked as a pup by her pack mates. Shadow's eyes are striking and aren't hard to miss. They are a very intimidating color of white blue that can strike fear even into the most brave Alpha male.
Personality: Shadow comes off intimidating and stern, and she is just that. She is also very childish at times and has a very sarcastic nature. She has a very bad temper and its not hard to set her off. She is very wise in battle though, even if at times she can be rash and make idiotic moves. Usually though she can outsmart her opponent and win with brute strength. Even though on the outside Shadow is very tough and unforgiving she does have a soft side to her. If you do befriend her she will be loyal unless you give her a reason to rip your head off. Shadow doesn't trust easily though and keeping her trust is even harder so be careful.

Family: None
Mate: None
Offspring: None

History: Shadow has a long and depressing history. She was born into a rough pack full of hungry, violent, and uncaring wolves. The Alpha female and males were always being overthrown and replaced by more ferocious wolves than before. Shadow was the only pup in her litter to survive and she was raised to be tough and fight her way through the other wolves whether they were kind or not. By the time she was eight months she was just as bloodthirsty as the rest of the pack and she had the scars to prove it. Then one day something happened. Shadow woke up one morning to the sounds of fighting. The pack had turned on itself and most of the wolves on either side were dead or dying. Shadow became scared, being that she still was a pup. She ran and ran and ran until the sounds of wolves dying could no longer be heard. She lived on her own for some time until she found a small pack that welcomed her in. They were a peaceful pack, weak in Shadow's eyes. She was unaccustomed to this and ran away months later. She lived as a loner for many years until she found the Lakota Rivers Pack. Shes settled down there now but she is still aching for something more, her own pack.

Sample RP Post: Shadow woke up with a start, her heart beating loudly in her ears. She had that dream again, the one of her watching her parents tear open one another with wild fury burning in their amber eyes. That memory was years old but it still haunted her many nights. She couldn't shake that feeling her original pack gave her, that dangerous thrill yet a feeling of fear like no other. She didn't want to go back to that but she also didn't want this life of peace.
Shadow picked herself off her bedding and trotted out of the den and into the clearing. Already the wolves of Lakota Rivers were running about feeding pups and getting ready for the day. The Alpha Femme, Zena, stood in the middle talking to some young hunters. Shadow padded over to them and they gave her a nervous look before saying goodbye to their leader and quickly trotting away.
"What can I do for you Shadow?" Zena asked warily.
"I'm not waiting any longer. You know why I'm here. I've asked you what lands are open in this area, what pack needs me. I'm not cut out for Lakota Rivers and you know it. I need a fighting pack. Where are they." Shadow hissed in a clipped voice.
Zena shifted from side to side nervously. "I can't tell you Rain Shadow. Doing so would danger my pack. If you don't want to stay than leave. You come from a place where wolves are pure evil and I don't want you to be a enemy to my pack. We can fight you off but the cost of lives would be great."
Shadow narrowed her eyes, her fur standing on end. "I don't want to fight anyone but those who deserve it! Stop thinking I'm out to get you!" She turned on her heels and walked away, her ears flat against her head and her tail low. She needed out of here or Lakota Rivers would become an enemy.

Other wolves played on this site: None
Other:
None
Back to top Go down
Zena
Admin
Admin
Zena

Rain Shadow Empty
PostSubject: accepted   Rain Shadow Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 9:29 pm

ACCEPTED!!! :D
Back to top Go down